Personal Training Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Participation in Personal Training is entirely voluntary.
- You are free to deny consent and withdraw from Personal Training at any point during your session.
- All clients must complete a health questionnaire (PAR-Q) prior to any exercise.
- Your Personal Trainer may require a letter of medical clearance from your GP depending on your Health Status. James Corporate Health cannot be made liable in anyway for any undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- You consent to the fact that physical exercise and training can be taxing on the body. Having this knowledge, you hereby release James Corporate Health and its employees of any liability for accidental injury, illness or death which may occur during your programme or Personal Training session.
- You are obliged to wear appropriate footwear and training wear to your sessions.
- All payments must be made in full prior to the session taking place. Either by cash or card to James Corporate Health. This can be done at reception or over the phone by calling 0144 2870 686. All block sessions must also be purchased in advance.
Session Cancellation Policy
- If the Personal Trainer has to cancel they will have to offer you at least 24-hours notice. The session will then have to be rearranged for a convenient time for both client and trainer. No refund will be offered.
- 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all appointments. Notice of less than 48 hours will incur a full payment of the session fee.
Rearranging a session
- 24-hours notice is required when rearranging a session.
- The session can only be re-arranged if the Personal Trainer is available, otherwise the session will either have to remain at the appointed time or be cancelled. No refund will be available.
- The session cannot be extended beyond the appointed time.
- If the trainer is late, the time will be added on to the session or subsequent sessions.
- If the client is more than 20 minutes late the session is forfeited.
- All individual Sessions purchased must be used within three months of the purchase date.
- All block sessions purchased must be used within six months of the purchase date.
- All sessions are non-refundable from purchase date.
- Any mitigating circumstances regarding extension of purchased sessions or refunds will be made at the discretion of the Gym Manager.
Updated: 14th June 2018