Sports Massage Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- All clients must complete a New Patient consent form before their treatment.
- You are free to deny consent and withdraw from your sports massage at any point during your session.
- The therapist has the right to decline treatment at any point during the massage.
- Your therapist may require a letter of medical clearance from your GP depending on your Health Status. James Corporate Health cannot be made liable in any way for any undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- You release James Corporate Health and its employees of any liability for accidental injury, illness or death which may occur during your treatment.
- James Corporate Health have the right to terminate the treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- All payments must be made in full prior to the session taking place. Either by cash or card to James Corporate Health. This can be done at reception or over the phone by calling 0144 2870 686. All block sessions must also be purchased in advance.
Session Cancellation Policy
- If the Therapist has to cancel they will have to offer you at least 24-hours’ notice. The treatment will then have to be rearranged for a convenient time for both client and therapist. No refund will be offered.
- 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all appointments. Notice of less than 48 hours will incur a full payment of the session fee.
Rearranging a session
- 24-hour notice is required when rearranging a session.
- The session can only be re-arranged if the Therapist is available otherwise the session will either have to remain at the appointed time or be cancelled. No refund will be available.
- The session cannot be extended beyond the appointed time.
- If the therapist is late. The time will be added on to the session or subsequent sessions.
- If the client is more than 10 minutes late the session is forfeited.
- All individual Sessions purchased must be used within three months of the purchase date.
- All block sessions purchased must be used within six months of the purchase date.
- All sessions are non-refundable from the purchase date.
- Any mitigating circumstances regarding extension of purchased sessions or refunds will be made at the discretion of the Gym Manager.
Updated: 15th June 2018