Services > Personal Training
Personal fitness training is ideal for anyone who is looking to achieve any of the following:
- Lose weight
- Tone up
- Increase strength, endurance levels or muscle mass
- Regain fitness levels after an injury or illness
- Core stability
- Train for a specific event or sport
- Improve general fitness
- Boost self-esteem and confidence
- Overcome fatigue
- Decrease Stress Levels
- General wellbeing
A major benefit of a personal trainer is the motivation and enthusiasm they bring to your workout. You are more likely to succeed in achieving your fitness goals when you have someone working with you, encouraging you when you need it. A personal trainer brings a wealth of fitness knowledge to your workout, ensuring a variety of different exercise techniques will be used, helping to keep your programme both exciting and challenging.
Working with a personal trainer enables your programme to be tailored specifically to your fitness needs. Your trainer will work with you to define your personal health and fitness levels. This individual approach enables you to be one step closer to your ultimate fitness goal.
Another major benefit of working with a personal trainer is you can be assured that you are exercising in a safe manner using the correct technique at all times. Exercise will be prescribed specifically to your fitness level and you will progress at exactly the right pace for you. This will minimise the risk of any injuries occurring, and ensure you have a safe, fun and challenging workout.
Regular exercise after pregnancy can:
- Promote Weight loss, especially when combined with reduced calorie intake.
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness.
- Strengthen and tone abdominal muscles
- Help enhance your mood
- Improve flexibility
- Reduce the heavy postnatal depression with a healthy mind
Why choose Emma James Physio for your Personal Training:
- We offer a bespoke luxury personal training and physio studio
- Specialist care for hypermobility, bladder issues and complicated biomechanics
- Fitness studio for everyone wanting to get back into exercise
- We are your luxury stepping stone back to the gym
- Rehabilitation gym
- You are not just a number in a class. We like to offer a more personal feel.
- Friendly and fun environment
- Small group classes